Operator's information obligation
Informing affected persons about processing and providing personal data to processing operations of the Government Office of the Slovak Republic
pursuant to Article 13 and Article 14 of the European Parliament and Council Regulation (EU) 2016 / 679 of 27. April 2016 on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data and repealing Directive 95 / 46 / EC
Regulation (EU) 2016 / 679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27. April 2016 on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, repealing Directive 95 / 46 / EC lays down an operator's obligation to provide the data subject with information on the purpose of the processing of personal data for which his personal data is intended, when personal data are not obtained directly from the data subject. This information must be provided to the data subject at the latest when obtaining his personal data, or in sufficient time, in a clear and comprehensible manner and in such a way that he or she can actually know and understand the information.
Operator: IBL sro and IBL PTS ks
Address: Záhradná 334 / 7 058 01 Gánovce
Responsible person: Stanislav Bafia
Contact details of the Privacy Office
Address: Office for Personal Data Protection of the Slovak Republic, 12 820, 07 27
Phone Privacy Consultations: Tuesday and Thursday 8: 00 - 15: 00 + 421 2 323 132 e-mail: email@example.com
Advice on the rights of data subjects
The operator shall, in relation to the processing of personal data to ensure fair and transparent processing, inform the data subjects that they have:
- the right to require the operator to access personal data relating to his person and the right to correct or delete or limit the processing,
- right to object to processing
- the right to portability,
- the right to withdraw its consent at any time without prejudice to the lawfulness of the processing based on consent granted prior to its revocation
- the right to lodge a complaint with the supervisory \ t
- the right to be informed whether the provision of personal data is a legal or contractual requirement or a requirement necessary to conclude a contract, whether the data subject is required to provide personal data, and the possible consequences of not providing such data;
- the right to obtain information from which source their personal data originate, if they have not been obtained from the data subject, or whether the data are from publicly available sources
- the right to obtain from the controller confirmation that personal data concerning him is being processed and, if so, has the right to access such personal data and the following information:
- a. purpose of processing;
- b. the categories of personal data concerned;
- c. recipients or categories of recipients to whom personal data have been or will be provided, in particular recipients in third countries or international organizations;
- d. if possible, the expected retention period of personal data or, if this is not possible, the criteria for determining it;
- e. the existence of the right to require the operator to rectify the personal data relating to the data subject or to delete or limit the processing, or the right to object to such processing;
- f. the right to lodge a complaint with the supervisory authority;
- g. if personal data have not been obtained from the data subject, any available information as to their source;
Privacy Statement (Personal Data Collection and Processing Information)
The provider of this Website (www.ibl-pts.sk) is IBL PTS ks, which is referred to below as "us", "us" or "our".
This collection and processing of personal data ("Privacy Statement") explains how we protect visitor data obtained through this Website (as defined below). This Privacy Statement applies solely to a specific website.
If you have any questions about this Privacy Statement or the collection and processing of your personal information when using this Website, please use the link firstname.lastname@example.org
Collection and processing of personal data
As a visitor, you do not need to provide any personal information when using this Website. However, this Website may collect personal information that visitors voluntarily provide for a particular purpose. In this case (ie if the Website contains a system or application that is used to process personal data for a particular purpose, eg recruitment), your consent to the processing of personal data will be requested by the relevant personal data controller in accordance with applicable law. personal data protection and / or appropriate information on the collection and processing of personal data will be provided to you before or after any personal data is collected or processed.
This Website does not collect or process any specific categories of personal data (sensitive personal information).
Information about web events and web beacons
This page collects log information, including your IP address, browser type, language, access time, and referring web address.
This Website may contain links to social media applications or services that allow you to share content with others (collectively, "Social Media Apps"). Any personal or other data you submit to any Social Media Application may be read, collected, and used by other Social Media Apps users, with little or no control over these other users. For these reasons, we are not responsible for any use, misuse or other unauthorized handling of any personal data or other information you submit to any Social Media Application by other users.
We apply the standards of technical and operational security for all data provided by visitors through this Website against unauthorized access, disclosure, alteration or destruction.
Changes to the Privacy Statement
We may, in our discretion, modify or supplement this Privacy Statement from time to time. In the event of changes to this Privacy Statement, it will apply to you and your information as of that date. We encourage you to periodically review this Privacy Statement to see how we protect your information.
We are aware of the importance of protecting the privacy of children in the interactive world of the Internet. This Website is not created or intentionally targeted to children under 18 years. Our goal is not to collect or store data on individuals younger than 18 for years.